How to Stop automatic Videos and GIFs play in browsers-Which are irksome!
TerseInfo: Every time people get frustrated right? when they open browsers and a video plays automatically.To avoid such frustrations, you can skim through this article.Which makes to stop automatic video and GIFs play.
I love browsers-Really like most of the people do, and hope my readers do.If you don’t love and use, then how come you read this article? They became more than a part of human lives like any application in computer or smartphone.
If we talk in a poetic way, they are the doors of the heaven-Which user can access any sort of information.They show the information by bringing from the server which is located somewhere in the network.
Browsers render HTML-files and display the user requested data.Also, work like agents-So, known as Web agents.
Due to the connections with a wide range of public and private networks.Browsers are mostly useful as well as vulnerable.
Web agents become the handle for threats and at the most play video and gifs without user interaction.It’s been infuriating which sometimes nip against the browser’s settings.
In this atelier, I would show a couple of the “HOW-TO’s” that can almost reduce your irritation with the browser.Increases your user-friendly bond.
In the complexity of choosing different browsers, most of the people prefer firefox and chrome.They are open -source, simple-to-understand, and predominantly brisk.Therefore, we continue in demonstrating the how-to atelier with this two browsers.
Stop playing videos automatically from the browsers
- Open your firefox, and enter about:config in the address bar-press enter
- A page is displayed with the message “THIS MIGHT AVOID YOUR WARRANTY“, down under dare to click “I accept the risk!“
- In the search box, find for “media.autoplay.enabled” and double click to make it false.
- Howdy, you did it-no video plays without user interaction.
- In chrome, the process is very simple-open the chrome browser.
- Install chrome app “Disable HTML-Autoplay“.
- That’s it, by default the extension is enabled.
Stop playing GIFs automatically from the browsers
- This is quite different compared to above demonstration.Firstly, open your browser!
- Install an ADD-ON called “ESCapeFromThemGIFs“.
- This Add-on stops automatic play of GIFs, you can use ‘ESC‘ key that toggles to enable and disable.
- Hit the chrome browser to install “Animation Policy” chrome app.
- A flash symbol pins to the browser besides address bar, which helps you to choose three policies.
- Three policies are “Allow all“, “Allow but once” and “Disable all“.
- You can disable all to stop playing GIFs automatically.
Oh my God! we came to the end this fast.But done two How-To’s, Which are quite amazing and helpful Right? So, if you want to know more about such workshops, comment below.I will come up with the next amazing How-to article.