How to cast iPhone Screen on PC!
In my previous articles, we have seen casting the Android screen on PC using Vysor.Now we want to show the iPhone users “How to cast iPhone screen on PC”. It is a piece of cake if you follow certain steps to mirror the screen on to the PC.
Airplay is one of the inbuilt feature present in iOS, and the feature is introduced from iOS 5.Airplay is used in sending audio and video from iPad and iPhones to the AppleTV(integrated to iDevices) and Mac/PC.
How to enable the Airplay in iPhone?
- Swipe up the bottom of the Homescreen.
- Control Center is going to pop-up.
- There you can see Airplay.
Airplay acts as the sender that helps in sharing the device screen with the receiver.So, to mirror screen on to the PC we have to use third-party apps as the receiver.For AppleTV the integrated iDevices directly acts as the receiver for the Airplay.
What are the third-party apps for PC which acts as Airplay receiver?
Third-party apps we install in PC are acts as receiver for the Airplay inbuilt application in iOS.The apps to be installed are:
These three apps lets you receive the audio and video shared by Airplay.
What are the step involved to cast iPhone screen to PC?
- Install any of the third-party app in the PC.
- Run the third-party app then slowly PC converts as Airplay receiver.
- Make sure the PC and iPhone connects to same Wi-Fi network.
- Now open Airplay in your iPhone as discussed earlier. and select the PC.
- Enable the mirroring Option.
- Ultimately, Your screen gets cast on to the PC.
Note: Turn of Bluetooth while casting iPhone screen to PC.
This is the most useful and simple method to cast the iPhone to the PC.And it creates a awesome experience to use the iPhone device on the PC.