Cloud storage -a special storage of data
Cloud storage is a method of storing any kind of documents, files and folders which can be accessed anywhere through the systems having the internet facility. By using this kind of storing methods we can avoid our data from being lost due to any kind of problem that may be either a natural disaster like earthquakes or due to the man-made disaster like deleting the files. This cloud storage allows you to save or access the files from nearly any location as long as you can access the internet. By using some best encryption software we can keep our files. Safe and secure.
Some of the cloud storage mechanisms are:
- It is a complete set of all office tools in a simple drive.
- It has all kind of tools like spreadsheets, word processors and many others.
- It has extra 15GB storage which helps us to store any file in it easily.
- It is also the combination of some personal and office tools which help us to compute the tasks easily.
- It has a strong storage sense of about 1TB.
- It has an extra storage is 10GB
- It is the most reliable and easy to use.
- It is accessible easily by some applications of Mac, Ubuntu any even by some mobiles like Android, blackberry.
- This OneDrive has Microsoft storing option.
- It is inbuilt for Windows 8 and windows 10 where it shows up the file explorer next to all the files on your computer hardware.
- Anyone can use it on the web by downloading it to the desktop.
- It specifies some of Xbox applications and windows phone applications.
This cloud storage was not originally developed for the website, but is surely one of the best tools for website builders and can take a lot advantage for some additional information. By using cloud storage you can create duplicates you need as well as backups for your server or any similar projects you have been working on. This is probably one of the best tools to store the files easily and access anywhere possible in the world just by syncing our details to it.