Be Anonymous while using Your Android Device
Security and Privacy are the major features and prominent concerns of any smartphone device.Most of the people in the world are using smartphones and the majority are the cybernauts.And the other side of the wall people is waiting for a chance to look into your identity.Nosy governments and prying websites are curious to know the people identity from the internet.So, there’s a question “How to go anonymous?”.
We heard about Tor, famous as Onion browser, used by a lot of people around to go anonymous while surfing the internet.Tor, Protect your privacy and defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.Now, you can protect your identity and go anonymous with your android device which gives privacy for apps, privacy for twitter, private web surfing, private chat messaging and so on.
Orbot is the solution for all your privacy and becomes anonymous while accessing your Android phone.You can Download Orbot from Google play store for free.Orbot is the free proxy app and vest other apps to use the internet more securely.Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world.
How Orbot Works to go anonymous:
- Orbot implements the Tor protocol.
- Before reaching the destinations, it meets several Tor nodes to anonymize the identity.
- Orbot works for both non-rooted and rooted phones.For non-rooted, the app is low powerful compared to rooted phones – which add additional functionality for the device.
- Orbot is designed to run in the background.So, it appears as a widget in the notification bar.
- Orbot is configured by default to start when your phone starts.
- You can have the flexibility to change your location and you can also see full routing information in the notification bar.
- By using the Apps VPN Mode you can able to select the apps you want to route through Orbot.
We can conclude that if you wanna seriously go anonymous with your android device this going to be the best solution.