How To Download YouTube Videos Without Any External Tools
Everyone Used to download the Youtube Videos by some external tools, For example, take me only. For downloading a youtube, I used to go to Some Websites, there I put the URL of the Youtube Video and Download it.It takes a long time for doing it.Then I looked for other techniques of downloading Youtube Videos.At last, I found this Technique,Some Developer shared it on Hongkiat Website.In this article, you guys are going to know How To Download YouTube Videos Without Any External Tools.
The Technique which I’m gonna share will be like a developer way.but it is an easy technique.Read On.
Download YouTube Videos Without Any External Tools
1. Open the Developer Tools in Chrome or Firefox, Press CTRL+SHIFT+Q(In Firefox)
2. There Click on ‘Network’ option then Media.
3.Now go to Youtube Website, Click on any YouTube Video. After opening the Video, you’ll find HTTP requests made to media files, like audio and video files.
4.If you want to download Audio or Video, you need to look at the ‘Request URL’ and select “audio/mp4” for downloading Audio, “video/mp4” for downloading video.
5. After selecting Audio or Video of the file, Copy the Whole ‘Request URL’ and paste it in the address bar of the browser.
6. After pasting it, you need to erase the ‘range’ parameter in the query string.Then Press Enter.
7. The Video or audio will be opened on the page, Right-click on the page and select ‘Save as’, then save the file.
That’s it we done.