How to Install FreedomOS on Oneplus 3T?
Oneplus3T is one of the latest smartphones.It has freaking popularity among the users.The best thing about the phone is its customization.We can install vivid varieties of custom ROM which are freely available.Oneplus3T runs on OxygenOS which is most popular custom ROM and liked by most of the people.Now, FreedomOS which is based on OxygenOS is also one of most adorable custom ROM.
As we know that marketing statistics suggests that Oneplus3T sales gone high in 2016.Due to such popularity, custom ROM’s are also famous for the smartphone.Therefore, every Oneplus3T holder likes to customize his/her smartphone with different ROM.
FreedomOS with the tagline “Freedom of choice” is one of the best custom ROM for Oneplus3T.It will debloat your ROM smartly.It adds all the functionalities that can be customizable.A minimalistic ROM can be installed as a fully modded ROM.
What are the options available if you install FreedomOS?
- You can install and uninstall google apps.
- You can also install and uninstall system apps.
- You can become superSU which is systemless 2.79 STABLE.
- You have permissions on Adaway and host files.
- You can enable Android Debugging bridge.
- You can use any of Substratum theme engine legacy.
- You can access Multiwindow.
- You can use ARISE sound system.
- You can install Google Assistant, Dash Charge and Much more.
What are requirements needed before we proceed to install FreedomOS?
- Before you processed to boot custom ROM, your phone need to be installed with AROMA installer.With makes your installation smooth and simple.
- Now, to boot into the recovery mode you need the latest version of TWRP.
- The Oneplus3T should have Android 7 Nougat.
How to install FreedomOS custom ROM on Oneplus3T Android Nougat?
- After completing above steps like installing Aroma and TWRP, You need to Reboot into TWRP recovery mode.This can be done by pressing the Power+Volume_Down buttons.
- Now, I recommend you to perform Nandroid backup which is optional.
- Next, Flashing we have two types of flashing,
- 1)Clean flash(Wipe data/system/Dalvik/cache) :- It is recommended.
- 2)Dirty flash(Wipe System/Cache/Dalvik) :- It can be mostly done when your porting from previous versions of FreedomOS/OxygenOS.
- Therefore, click on Install and select Freedom-OS.zip file.
- Then it starts installing smoothly with the help of Aroma.
- Ultimately, you got new FreedomOS on Oneplus3T Android Nougat.
FreedomOS finally installed into the Oneplus3T.So, Let’s get start to customize and experience with a great deal of fun.