How to grow a Startup without Investors!
Quote on Startup: “Starting your own business is like riding a roller coaster. There are highs and lows and every turn you take is another twist. The lows are really low, but the highs can be really high. You have to be strong, keep your stomach tight, and ride along with the roller coaster that you started.” – Lindsay Manseau.
From the begin of civilization of the world, humans created things.Population of the world started raising the bars of the graph and needs to people keep growing. This necessity started discovering new inventions with distinct notions.Innovations come to play and Ideas poured from thoughts.Intelligent people begin to think and step forward to establish businesses that can give solutions for the needy people.This was the story in the earlier days of business.
Businesses in this modern times are not changed with time but the strategies involved in it has been changed.This modern world has everything and Business became a giant part of it.Billion brains can think about million marketing strategies to top the company.And the technology being the part and parcel to the business which open new doors to kiss the success.Modern business is all about marketing and customers.As Gregory Ciotti quotes “Marketing is enthusiasm tranferred to the customers”.
Presently, the world is hedged with Startups! And Entrepreneurship is reverberating from the young lad to experienced employer.Steve Jobs, a inspirational guru for every aspiring entrepreneurs once quoted “Have a courage to follow your heart and intuitions. They somehow know what you truly want to become”.So, people want to follow their heart to become their own boss and head to Startup.
Startups created a culture and became a unique passion for the aspiring entrepreneurs.Startups are like “grind your brain to lit an idea.Then, form a batch to make idea into practical”.But in reality it is not as simple as you scan this content.It is about communicating, planning, designing, accounting, implementing, marketing and so on.Some of you who kept your eyeballs into this content may already gone through all phases I typed to start a Startup.But In the process some failed and some succeeded.Most of the Startups may failed due to not finding correct investors or not cope with them effectively.
So, this is all about to the people who has burning desire to implement their Startup without any investment.There are certain strategies to follow to magnify your idea and to show the world.If investors are not there to help, you don’t want to give up your idea.”Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish” as Steve Jobs said to the Stanford graduates.There are many Startups which started without funding and succeeded.Shantanu Prakash, Founder of Educomp says “You don’t need any capital to start, you can start with zero capital.If you have capital, great.If you don’t, it doesn’t mean you can’t start”.
Let us begin with the strategies to take care while making a Startup without investors.
Collect the problems facing by people
- Charles Kettering said “A problem well stated is a problem half-solved”. Yes, if you know the problem precisely then the solution is not too far to reveal.Problems are part and parcels of people.So, you have to collect them, study them, analyze them, compare them and conclude them with the common problem.From the earlier Startups to present Startups this strategy is going to give you clear need of the people.To collect problems which are facing by the people can be done by surveying them, do sampling moreover.This methods doesn’t require any investment to spare.Its all about communicating with people on the specific needs.This helps in drawing a perspective to meet the solution and become a fuel to the Startup.
Idea,Vital cell to the Startup
- Mark Pincus, an American Internet Entrepreneur and the co-founder of Zynga quoted “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea”. So, People had, has and will have ideas.But framing the idea to match the problem where people face become intricate.As Pincus forenamed you need to share the idea with the smartest people around you.Because different people has distinct perspectives on common problems.Therefore, your Idea will mix up with other Ideas, Ultimately becomes Vital.Moreover, making precise idea will become a Vital cell to the Startup.
Get Great People
- If you want to grow Startup without investors, then you need to have a great people on your side.As Rashmi Bansal quotes in her best-selling book Stay Hungry Stay Foolish “Get Great People-sell them the vision, the idea and share the wealth, be generous with offering stock”. The troop of like-minded people can win a complex war.In the same way if you make the Startup with like-minded people who are great in skills and vision can definitely make your idea come true.
Start Small Think Big
- “Start small, think big.Don’t worry about too many things at once.Take a handful of simple things to begin with, and then progress to more complex ones.Think about not just tomorrow, but the future.Put a ding in the universe.” claimed by Steve Jobs.This was absolutely best way in starting a Startup without investment.Being small at the beginning can become bigger in the future.Start with a service-based Startup and sketch to convert into product-based Startup this may help you in avoiding investors.
Promote via Social Media
- Social media opened the doors for small businesses to foster their services and products.Jay Baer’s say on social media is “The Goal of Social media is turn customers into a volunteer marketing army”. If you want to promote your services and products,Social media is going to be the free interface to promote.Social media can drive huge traffic if you follow the best of the best social media marketing strategies.Social media doesn’t need a investment to promote but needs an intrigue to foster.
Coming to the successful conclusion, Startups can be made and grow without investors but you need to have a gut to Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish and Never give up on your idea while sailing on the boat.Sail until you reach a destiny even the hazardous tides hit your boat.Belief is the key to your Startup to make it happen.