How to remotely access smartphone phone through PC or Laptop?
TerseInfo: Nowadays smartphones play an important role in our day- to- day life, but some companies not able to give the permission to the employees to take mobile phones to their cabins (offices). Here I can explain how remotely operate your smartphone from their PC’s (office desks) For this kind of users can easily solve their problems.
AirDroid is an Android app that helps you how to remotely access their smartphone from a PC(laptop).
This free app lets users operate their smartphones from a PC with a Wi-Fi& Network Connection. I’m sending text SMS messages from my Smartphone via my browser. I can’t get frustrated by using AirDroid to access your smartphone from your PC or laptop.
It functions as a web server, allowing your smartphone and your computer to communicate over the network connection on smartphone & connection to the PC.
For This Purpose, You Need To Follow These Simple Step
1. Firstly you need to download AirDroid app from their respective play stores
2. Open your browser and go to the web.airdroid.com and then firstly you need to signup where the dialog box opens, to connect your smartphone to PC, we need to tap on the QR code in the AirDroid app on the device. Then it will display QR Code, you need to do Scan QR code or else we have to sign in by providing details email & its corresponding passwords. After, Your device will automatically read the QR code and connect your smartphone to their respective PC. Like this
3. Once you have connected, you get the main page contains links to your device.
You can see more Icons about your phone on the screen like
Messages, Apps, Files, Photos, Music, Ringtones, Videos, Call Logs, Contacts, Cameras etc.,
All these can be remotely operated from AirDroid app
Remotely Sending and Receiving Text Messages
You can send and receive SMS messages using the “Messages” Icon
No need to take your smartphone to type messages in; participate in the conversation from your web browser.
Remotely Accessing Contacts and Call Logs
The “Contacts” Icon Simply allows you to browse your smart phone contacts and take actions on them, such as “Send message” or “Call”. You can also edit and delete your contacts on your Smart Phone using the browser.
Remotely Viewing & Transferring Photos
Use the “Photos” Icon to show off photos of your photos on a monitor screen and transferring images and files between them.
It is also useful in taking photos remotely by using the camera.
If you use the AirDroid desktop app, you can disconnect by right-clicking on the AirDroid icon in the notification panel and selecting “Sign out” from the browser menu.
Read more how to do:
Your data security(sensitive information) also top priorities of AirDroid and industry standards (except your AirDroid account information, the latest location of your Smartphone device if the Find Phone feature is activated).
Other Major Features Regarding Desktop Client:
- Notification Mirror,
- Backup & Sync files,
- SMS & Contacts management,
- Take screenshot and
- Speed boost.
Major Features Regarding Web Client:
- Find phone,
- Remote camera and
- Apps & Media ( manage files like photos, videos, install and export apk app files)