How to get Google Assistant for Non-Pixel SmartPhones Officially!
TerseInfo: Google has been announced beginning of this month.That it is going to introduce the Google Assistant in all Android devices.But it is only compatible with Marshmallow and Nougat.So, heads down to the display and read the remaining content to know how to get it.
Intelligent Personal Assistant is being the common feature for latest and upcoming smartphones.As Apple started with the SIRI which became pervasive in the smartphone world.Now Google competes Apple with its latest Google Assistant feature.GA is launched first in the Google brand new Pixel smartphone.
Anyway, Users disappointed for not buying the Google Pixel which has an amazing feature.For this Google rethinks about the GA feature.Earlier this month added Google Assistant to both Marshmallow and Nougat.
So, to get GA for non-pixel smartphones we need to follow certain rules.Therefore, we can able to get the feature which can help us do some experimental things.
Let us look into how the Google Assistant be acquired into billions of Android users smartphones.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO GET GOOGLE ASSISTANT
1-Check the compatibility of your Device
- To get Google Assistant for your device.Firstly, we need to use either Marshmallow(version 6.0) or Nougat(version 7.0) in our devices. Secondly, below these versions the feature GA doesn’t compatible.Lastly, Marshmallow’s and Nougat’s are lucky.
2-Change Language of Device to English(US) if any other
- Google Assistant reflects your device Language.As it is developed and running only English(US). So, to get GA we need to use English(US) in our Device.Therefore, make sure the language is English(US). In future updates might have flexibility of new Languages.
3-Update the Google Play Services and Google APP
- Google Play Services should be upgraded to 10.2.98 or later.This can done by visiting Google updates in your device.
- Google App should also updated to the latest version.Visit the play store to update Google App.
4-Clear all the Cache
- After upgrading the Google Play services and Google App.Then we need to remove/clear the cache of the apps.Now GA is ready to get started in your device with one step behind.
5-Tap Home Button to Start the Google Assistant
- Final step is to Tap and hold on the Home Button.This will pop-up with a message.The message displays whether you like to start Google Assistant or not.So, What to wait just click on OK.Boom! Google Assistant is in your phone.
Coming to the end of the story
Google Assistant has a lot of flexibility in operating the phone through your voice commands.Its been a awesome feature till date in smartphone.Hope you enjoy the way it interacts with you.Any queries comment below.