Intel’s 2017 Core i9 processor and its Features.
TeresInfo: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company which develops processors and these are used in mobiles, PCs and other electronic devices.
Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Intel is the largest producer of microprocessors from past 2 decades and has been investing a lot in new designs. Intel announced new line processors those are high-end i5, i7, and i9 in the X series.
Intel is competing with AMD Ryzen 2017 products which run on Zen microarchitecture in the market, which also supports Microsoft Windows versions.
With up to 18 cores and 36 threads, the Intel® Core™ X-Series processor family is our most powerful ever. Turn your PC into a studio: produce amazing 4K or 360-degree videos, stunning photos, or amazing music. This is the ultimate tool for gaming and virtual reality experience the power to do it all.
- With massive 18 cores and 36 threads, the X-series processor enables extreme single-threaded performance with the updated Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
- The new Extreme Edition boasts 44 PCIe* lanes and support for multiple discrete graphics cards, Thunderbolt technology, and high-speed storage like Intel Octane technology. And of course, it is fully unlocked for extreme performance.
- Support for immersive 4K visuals, four channel DDR4 2666 memory, Thunderbolt 3 delivering a 40Gb/s bi-directional port for almost any peripheral you want to connect and up to 8 SATA ports for a RAID storage array makes this the ultimate desktop platform.
- Increased clock speed reduces latency and increases multitasking and user experience no lags in heavy games and graphical works.
- The cache memory has been increased and works on Intel Smart Cache technology, which helps in faster loading of applications and games.
New technologies from Intel:
To know about DIFFERENCES BETWEEN i3,i5 &i7 PROCESSORS