iPhone 8 Design and All leaks put together.
TeresInfo: Apple is a company which is ruling the mobile ecosystem for over a decade with it’s iPhone now, and it’s always a buzz when a new flagship is going to be announced.
IPhone 8 may contain a complete bezel-less display and touch id integration onto the display, by which it is going to be the follow up of iPhone 7 leaving ‘S’ lineup.
- These are the recent leaks from iphoneros.com and some it’s another clone and fake, but with the recent release of clones and cases we confirm that iPhone 8 definitely has a vertical dual camera.
- TSMC is a Chinese company which builds chips for iPhones reported for Economic Daily, a newspaper in China that Apple has undergone a breakthrough in integrating Touch-ID on to display.
- Well, this could be a huge breakthrough, but it involves huge manufacturing risks and could possibly result in a price increase.
- Apple also integrates Infra-Red built in with the help of invisible IR sensors, which enhances the functionality of high pixel camera and also increases Augmented Reality functions.
This technology is placed in front of a display which could help in implementing Iris scanner.
- As per the leaks the display of the phone comes with a 5.6″ display with no bezels on all sides and with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 same as Samsung S8.
- Apple iPhone 8 also sports a wireless charging pad with a glassy back panel which supports wireless charging.
- There are two kinds of chips A and M, where A is a main processor and M works on Motion which is also called “Apple Neuro Engine”, it helps in implementing AR, VR functionalities and Speech, Facial recognition and also improve Siri commands.
- Iphone 8 boots a big battery and with Apples A11 chipset the battery life can be increased by 20%.
- It could possibly have a USB type-C port, by ditching lightning ports and improving functionalities.
Image courtesy: iDROPNEWS
With all these leaks put together, we can say that iPhone 8 is going to set a mark for other mobile companies in terms of innovations.
As the clones suggest a back fingerprint sensor, but i hope should introduce touch-ID on display as it could be cheaper for Apple to move in simple ways.
With all these leaks and technologies we could easily say that the iPhone 8 easily costs about $1000 and be stunning in every form possible.