The most trending provider of 4G-internet is Reliance Jio. It is also the provider of mobile telephony, digital services, and broadband services in India.
- It is formally known as Infotel Broadband services Limited.
- It uses LTE technology on a pan-India Level.
- The beta version was first launched to Jio’s partners, its staff and their families on 27 December 2015.That is on the eve of the 83rd birth anniversary of late Dhirubhai Ambani.Shak rukh Khan kick-started the launch in Navi Mumbai ,as he is the ambassador of Jio.
- On September 6,2016-Jio was commercially launched .
- The new player will be offering data at Rs 50 per GB. The lowest price in the world.
- Data plans of this Reliance Jio is so reliable that it takes only 1/10th the price of current telecom operators.
- Reliance Jio will provide free voice calls and remove blackout days and there will be more transparency in the bills.
- It is prepared to change the structure of industry because ,Ambani said, customers should pay for only one service, either voice or data.