How to Install game apk+data in Android mobile?
Mobile phones are on every hand.Everyone like to play games, presently mobile games are addictive and android stores filled with an enormous number of games.Games got different categories and each has its own UI experience.Some are large in size with more graphics.This type of games doesn’t fit into one APK, it needs a lot of background functionalities.These functionalities make the game too fast with adorable and addictive which gamer always wants to experience.
So, now I got a technical problem where my friend shared game.apk file(assume).The file is installing but asking me to download data.My friend had installed the game in his mobile and its running fine.How can we install the same game without downloading anything?
If the network is not active we will get as below after opening game.apk(assume).
If the network is active we will get as below after opening game.apk(assume).
Before proceeding to the solution, we need to understand that the high graphics games are installed in the android device with two files.
These two files are referenced with each other.So, the .obb file runs the additional functionalities of the .apk file.Therefore, the games run smoothly.
Let us enter into the problem solver to this issue.Here actions performed by files receiver and sender mobiles.
Files Sender mobile actions:
- Open your shareIt app to share the files from one mobile to other.
- Choose games.apk(assume) and .obb file’s folder (filemanager–>Internal/SDcard–>Android–>obb).
- And share the above selected two files.
Files Receiver mobile actions:
- Install the game.apk(assume) directly from shareIt or Filemanager–>shareIt–>apps–>game.apk(assume).
- Now you need to find the .obb file which is stored in the shareIt folder.
- Open Filemanager–>shareIt–>files–>com.sponsorname.gamename(assume) and move or cut or copy to the Filemanager–>Android–>Obb and paste it.
- Now go to the menu and open the game app.
- It will run without asking any downloads.
Coming to the successful conclusion, In this way, we can install any games running on other mobiles with the .obb files.So, get start to share the games and experience the high graphic games on your android smartphones.