How to become an Android 7 Nougat Pro User!
“Four of the hidden features, which makes Android Nougat users into the Pro Users”
Android 7 Nougat is really one of the fabulous operating system flavor from Android.Firstly, it is available for Nexus and Pixel.But now it is available for other devices like Nokia 6.It has some interesting features that are completely unseen in Android previous flavors.From multi-window split to Notification reply everything is a whopping great.
Let us jump into the how-to’s to become a Nougat Pro user!
Save your data from background running apps
Android Nougat came up with an amazing feature called “Data Saver”.So, you don’t worry to install third-party apps to save your data from background running apps.This feature is preinstalled in Nougat and you need to enable it to save data from data-hungry apps.
- Settings -> Data Usage -> Data saver -> Turn it on.
This will block your apps from accessing your data connection while your display is off.It is also helpful in increasing battery life.
Not all apps are compatible with the split screen multi-window feature.Some of the apps are not fit into the size of the split screen.For are apps, Nougat has a special feature hidden inside the developer options.
- Settings -> About -> Software Information -> Tap on build number several times to make developer options enabled -> go to developer options -> Tap on “Force activities to be resizable”.
Now, all apps are compatible with the split screen Multi-window feature.
Enable System UI Tuner
To have a good design elements and gestures in your Nougat.System UI tuner definitely gives you a fantastic experience.Even it is present in Marshmallow, the Nougat will give you new features like Power Notifications.
- Tap and hold the settings for few seconds in the Quick settings and it will spin and give you an alert as System UI tuner is enabled.
Nougat came up with another preinstalled app which can help us not to install any third-party app.That is blocking numbers of spam calls.Sometimes people bother us calling always, So this feature can helpful from such fuss calls.
- Settings -> Call Blocking -> Manually enter numbers that you wish to block.
- Another approach, Dialer setting menu -> activate “caller ID and spam”, then you get alerts from google if that number has any spam history.
These are the quiet extra functionalities hidden in the Nougat which makes the user into the Pro mode.