ONE PLUS 5 Specs and Design leaks put together.
TerseInfo: One Plus is the only Chinese company which has done a great business with just 4 mobile releases than any other Chinese company in global wide, by their latest release of One Plus 3T it certainly gained a lot of fans and also made a good business competing with the big sharks like Samsung and Apple flagship devices.
The success of One Plus bringing a flagship performance in a device within half the price of what its competitors are offering and within months after the launch of 3T and already rumors of One plus 5.
One plus skipped 4 because of superstitious belief in China, where 4 means death and that is why even Vivo skipped v4 after v3 it went on for v5 model.
One plus 5 comes with both glass and metal build, it posses Gorilla glass 5 for front display and both ceramic and metal back panel, where ceramic portion covers antenna bands which provide better signal strength than metal.
Image courtesy: Phonearena.com
One plus 5 leaks:
- 5.5″ dual curved edge Amoled display panel with 1080p resolution.
- It also runs with latest Qualcomm snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.45 GHz same as Mi 6 which is faster than s8.
- 23MP wide angle, dual camera with OIS and it said that One plus worked hard on this camera as it is the only setback on 3T and a 12MP front shooter.
- An alert slider at the side
- It comes with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM variants.
- Rumors said to have IP67 water and dust resistant.
- It provides dash charge through USB-type C port, and also comes with wireless dash charging.
- One plus didn’t pull an Apple here so, it possesses a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It also comes with 4000mah battery and an optimized Oxygen OS on top of Nougat.
Now, remember these are all the rumors put together and none of it is official, by looking at the given specs it can be easily assessed that One plus 5 is going to cost more than 3T and going to have a head on head competition with Samsung S8 and LG G6.
If you want how One Plus is providing a flagship range mobile at the lowest cost possible then go to “Why Chinese mobiles are cheap are they“