Root Android 7 nougat and become power user!
Most of the people in the world are android users.Android has domination over the smartphone world.Maybe its simplicity, user-friendly, and different flavors are the reasons to rule the roost.Android doesn’t give all the authority to the user, but the user has all the permissions to outbound and performs external actions like root.User likes to explore, enhance, and enlarge the features of his own devices.They don’t want to settle and want to peruse.
So, Android users got a superpower! which make them into the superuser.It is not a big deal or complicated nowadays, but as easy as one-two-three.Rooting, Yes! clear-eyed.Many of the Unix or Linux users are familiar.Rooting gives driver’s seat for the user to explore into his own world.
What is Rooting?
Many of them who kept their eyeballs into this content are not familiar with rooting.So, let’s have a clear-cut, Rooting is a process of having the root permissions and handling the root access of the device.Which makes the user customize own themes to configure CPU of the device.
Let’s peep into the pros of rooting:
- Full control of the kernel, that give access to overclocking and underclocking of CPU and GPU.
- You can install your favorite custom ROM.
- Installing own themes, which turn the color of battery icon, customizing boot animation etc.,
- Ability to control different applications, backup, and restore of apps and removing bloatware.
How-To Root Android 7 Nougat?
Android 7 nougat is the latest android flavored version.Android 7 nougat is harder, better, faster and stronger.But users wants more and more.
There are different apps for rooting out there in the app stores.Some are complicated, some are rich and some are within the few clicks.Let’s do!
Rooting via .apk.
I preferred kingoRoot.apk, among the others because it is simple and doable within few clicks.
Checking whether the device is rooted or not via RootChecker.apk:
- Download RootChecker.apk for free from play store.
- Install the app after successfully downloaded.
- Agree to the terms and the app get installed.
- Click on Verify root and you will get a message whether the device is rooted or not as below.
Steps to root!
- Download KingoRoot.apk for free.
- Click on Secure Download or Download for Android, the download starts automatically.If any warnings pop-up as below proceeds by clicking OK.
- Install the Downloaded apk file, if you got pop-up window as Install blocked as below,
- Go to settings and enable Unknown sources as below.
- Now, the apk file starts its installation, Again you find a pop-up with the window Installation blocked as below, you need to proceed by clicking install anyway(unsafe).So, the app will get ready for use.
- Now, Open the app and you will find one click root.
- Before clicking on one click root you need to check your internet connection because whatever the scripts generated while rooting is stored in Kingo’s server.Otherwise, it will generate message as below.
- Now click on one click root, Boom! your device gets started to run rooting scripts.
- Ultimately, at the end of scripts, you will receive a message whether rooting is successful or failed.If failed try again.
- We had another approach i.e., Through PC, it is quite a large process but precise.
Just go with the way I presented.Start customizing your device from themes to clocking and become the power user.