How To Stop Autoplay Videos On Facebook(Android & Web)
The Autoplay Videos on Facebook will irritates you by consuming the more Mobile Data or Home network data.As we know already, the Facebook Consumes a lot of Internet Data.There are many benefits by Facebook like sharing Info with the World in a fraction of seconds.It is helpful to billions of people.But We should not addict to it.So in this article, you guys are going to know about How To Stop Autoplay Videos On Facebook(Android & Web).
How To Stop Autoplay Videos On Facebook Android
1. Open the Facebook App, then tap on ‘Three Vertical lines’ at the top right side.
2. After doing it, Scroll down until you find ‘App Settings’, Go to ‘App Settings’.
3. There you can find ‘Autoplay’ option, Tap on it.
4. At here, you’ll find an option of ‘Choose When Videos Auto-Play’, Below it you’ll find more three options.
5. Now it depends on you to select the option, I’m selecting ‘Never Auto-Play Videos’ option.If you want to Auto-play videos on Wi-Fi only, then you can select that option.
That’s it We done.
How To Stop Autoplay Videos On Facebook Web
1.First Take a Video on Facebook Website, At bottom right-side of the video you’ll find ‘More Settings’ option, Click on it.
2.It directly takes you to Video Settings Page, there you can find an option of Auto-play videos.You need to put it Off.
That’s it we done.