SuperSuit – Live your game
SuperSuit the world’s first wearable gaming platform. SuperSuit is a new platform in gaming, between the virtual and augmented reality games.In this SuperSuit offers kids and adults a means to socially interact and play via wearable gear in the physical world.
“The fabulous reception we received at CES(Consumer Electronic Show) earlier this year is a clear indication that more and more people across the world see wearable gaming technology as a game changer. The core of game revolves around moving gaming outside from indoors, and it is our primary endeavor to motivate people across age groups to play with one another. SuperSuit is constantly focusing on enhancing the gaming experience with its progressive technology, hence we are looking forward to a great response for SuperSuit which will be made available on Indiegogo until November this year,” said Rajat Dhariwal, founder, and CEO of SuperSuit.
SuperSuit is the World’s First Wearable Gaming Platform Players wear the suit and start playing right away with Radio protocol Zi-Fi which creates a standalone wireless mesh network that allows suits to communicate with one another without being tethered to a phone or computer. As they run around, hide and zap each other; ENGaGE gesture engine activates superpowers. They can generate Force Fields, unleash Shock Waves and much more with this active gaming device. Featured in ‘Coolest Gears at CES 2016‘ by WIRED & Mashable, Game is now ready to go into production.
About the SuperSuit:
- The suit comes as consists of three components: SuperVest, SuperGlove, and SuperBot.
- SuperVest is adjustable to fit any kid or adult player, and equipped with lights and sound. With embedded haptic technology, users can instantly feel when they have been zapped.
- SuperGlove utilizes traditional triggers to zap opponents and has gesture controls to activate special super powers as the games progress. SuperGlove is capable of producing reflective Zaps over a smooth surface
- SuperBot is a removable unit in the vest, which can act as an ally to zap opponents or as the object of a game (such as capture the flag).
- It consists of rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- You only need twice-a-week charging for an entire week’s play.
- Charging is done via a standard micro-USB port and chargers are included with the packaging.
- With the help of SuperSuit app, you can maintain multiple profiles, keep scores, check leaderboard, download more games, track fitness and a lot more.
- The player can personalize the suit.
- It is light in weight and comfortable to put on.
Unlock Super Powers and Experience Screenless, Active Gaming. LIVE YOUR GAME like never before and HAPPY GAMING!!!