TAKEE: THE FUTURE OF SMARTPHONES
Have you ever imagined that your smartphone can take you to a completely different world where gaming becomes more thrilling, Where learning becomes fun, Where every video gives you a 3D experience and most importantly where “distance” is no longer an issue?
If the answer is “yes” then Estar’s Takee: the world’s first holographic 3D smartphone should be your pick.
Takee comes with a unique eye tracking technology
It has come with a dual lens camera helps us to design and process the holographic image. It is a breakthrough technology which sets a new level to smartphones. Let us have a look at the specifications and special features.
- Launch Date: December 14, 2015
- Brand : Takee
- Operating System: Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- SIM: Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Dimensions : 152 x 77.3 x 9.7 mm
- Weight : 190 grams
- Screen Size : 5.5 inches
- Screen Resolution : Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla
PERFORMANCE AND STORAGE
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6592T
- Processor: Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A7
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage: Internal Memory: 32GB Expandable Memory: Up to 64 GB
CAMERA & BATTERY
- Main camera:
Resolution: 13MP with LED flash
Image resolution: 4128 x 3096 Pixels
- Front camera:
- Battery :
Capacity : 2500 mAh
Type : Li-Polymer
Apart from these, it is also accompanied with additional features like Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
Now, as you are aware of this amazing technology .Let we not limit our imagination with mere science fictions! Let’s explore the world of smartphones in the most amazing way.