Want to get your lost photos or files back from your phone
This is a serious problem which every smartphone user is facing now-a -days. Just we tend to loose something unknowingly and then want it back which makes us feel irritated later. So for our convenience, there are many ways to backup your lost files or photos or even contacts sometimes.
Google has been one of the great servers to get our contacts back which we have lost.
- If you want to save any contact then save it in your google account ,as we know every smartphone now-a-days are asking for a google account.
- If we notice that we lost any contact then you can synchronize it with your google account whenever needed.
- Go to your contacts >import/export>import from google.
Apart from this you can even sync your photos from google photos
- If you don’t have this app then download it and sync all your photos to it.
- Go to menu>srtings>backup&sync whenever needed
You can even use google drive which is a cloud storage device which stores every information of your phone in it
- Download Google Drive app if you don’t have it
- Tap the ‘+’ button>upload>select the files you want to backup
- That’s it now you have your lost files
If you want to backup your phone settings and apps then you can use your android backup services which are inbuilt in your phone
- First, open your smartphone settings>backup &reset>backup account.
Probably by this, you can backup anything you want to your phone .